Subtraction Leap Frog
- Construction paper leaves with 3 numbers on each.
- Game Players
- Dice: We created our own dice with wooden cubes from the dollar store.
We’ve played this game several ways. 1. Math the Number: Roll the die and if that number is on the next lily pad then you get to move from one lily pad to the next. 2. Add the dice: Roll the dice and add. If the sum is on one of the next lily pads then you get to move. 3. Take away 1. Roll one die and take away 1. If the difference is on one of the next lily pad then you get to move. 4. Add 1: Roll one die and add 1. If the sum is on one of the next lily pad then you get to move. Try and get your figure to the finish first. There is a start and finish lily pad.
Magnet Subtraction Game
- steel ringed chips http://www.wintergreen.ca/en/science/mastering-basic-skills/100-steel-ringed-chips-pp38222
- printable: If you have SMARTnotebook you can download the Magnet Subtraction Game printable at the following link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxAEfUISstwmTUxOaThFRWs3ams/view?usp=sharing
5 or 10 Pin Subtraction Bowling
- 5-_=_ printable can be found at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VR3Dl3chGsn_FsKL6sM9jeIsKnDdxZLJAuDZbq3JeRk/edit?usp=sharing
- 10-_=_ printable can be found at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1evpwy_LVEtOc3vJVhkF4G8SnJkrf8D5eaqJFxwfgMv4/edit?usp=sharing